Are you looking for a fast weight loss plan fast weight loss plan, specifically designed for women, that does not require any special equipment for exercise, or extra stuff to use? Today is your lucky day. I will let you in on an open secret - and since this is exceptionally for women; men you may leave now (or stay and be quiet ;-) ).
Imagine a rapid weight loss program that takes into consideration that undergoing weight loss or fat loss is more complicated for females than males. One that is not a one-size-fits-all, since it addresses each individual woman’s needs. Don 't be a cynic. Of course, there is such a thing.
What is it?
The Venus Factor weight loss program! A John Barban rapid weight loss program creation - the first of its kind on the present market, that sees each person as unique, and deals with each individual user’s requirements.
In addition to actually being enjoyable, given that users do not have to eliminate the foods they love the most, this is the only weight shrinking plan designed purposely to boost female metabolism, causing long-lasting weight loss. What 's more, there is no need for publicity stunt machines, plus it 's not obligatory to expend yourself sweating it out at the gym. How attractive is that?!
The Venus Factor commences with a custom nutrition plan, which takes into account several essential aspects, such as the woman’s body type, weight, age, height along with fitness level. This is a program that comprises of guiding principles for the foods you will eat every day, easy to follow meal plans, calorie guides, plus important information on nourishment.
Throughout the Venus Factor weight loss program, the user 's dietary requirements will change. As a result, fresh str...
... middle of paper ...
... so long (without the harassment and nuisance that come with the ride.
Getting this plan gives you access to a special nutrition solution that is created by specialists in their line of business. You get an ebook, providing comprehensive explanations about the weight reduction mechanisms, as well as nutritional approaches that would aid any woman to reduce significant weight.
Aside from the chief goal (weight loss), you will have the opportunity to get in on the Venus Factor bonuses!
Where can I get it?
Venus Factor is has taken great measures to protect their brand, this tells you that there are restrictions when it comes to who can sell and promote their product. This is a good thing, since it demonstrates just how much the owners of this product mind about its longevity. Nonetheless, to grab your own copy of the Venus Factor program today, please click here.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- So you gained a few unwanted pounds, or you need to fit into a new dress or shirt, and you don’t have the time to hit the gym and follow a strict meal and fitness plan. Weight gain happens when you eat over 3,500 calories in any amount of time, however, exercise can burn calories off, and you will be in control of your weight. You remember that one magazine on health, or the Google searches you have done on some quick and easy diets, the question is, will they work. And if so, will you gain more weight again as soon as you break off the diet.... [tags: Obesity, Nutrition, Dieting, Weight loss]
1175 words (3.4 pages)
- We all know that regular physical activity is an important part of effective weight loss and weight maintenance. It does not matter what type of physical activity you perform exercise, household chores, yard work, or work-related tasks are all beneficial. Losing weight is a battle that I have been fighting for several years. Weight Loss is not only physical, it is also a mental which is why it’s been so hard for me to loose. The lack of motivation starting a diet and sticking to an exercise plan.... [tags: Obesity, Physical exercise, Weight loss, Goal]
703 words (2 pages)
- Slim-Fast® and Weight Loss A Little History Lesson According to Good Housekeeping, the liquid diet drink trend began in the early 1930’s, with “Dr. Stoll’s Diet-Aid, the Natural Reducing Food.” This low-calorie product, a combination of milk chocolate, starch, whole wheat, and bran, mixed with water to create drinks that replaced breakfast and lunch (http://homearts.com/gh/health/07nutrb2.htm). Since then, numerous liquid products and other diet-aid derivatives have entered the market promising to shed weight and encouraging healthy lifestyles.... [tags: Diet Health Nutrition Papers]
3213 words (9.2 pages)
- In today’s fast-paced society, people have less time for food preparation and eating healthy meals. The ever-increasing numbers of fast food restaurants with full parking lots and grocery stores’ freezers filled with frozen meals make it apparent that nutrition is a problem in this country. Obesity has become a growing issue, showing up in a great deal of adults and an increasing number of children. People develop their food choices and eating patterns while growing up, so, as adults, they find it is difficult to break these habits or make dietary changes.... [tags: Nutrition, Obesity, Health, Weight loss]
736 words (2.1 pages)
- Lose Weight For The Long-Term: How To Keep Those Pounds From Coming Back Too many people are overweight these days, leading to all kinds of complications that can actually take years off their lives. If you 're one of those people you likely understand how difficult it is to lose weight and how frustrating it can be when the weight eventually comes back. If you take the time to understand what 's really going on in your life and your body, though, you can finally get a handle on losing weight. Why Do You Always Put The Weight Back On Anyway.... [tags: Nutrition, Health, Weight loss, Obesity]
894 words (2.6 pages)
- Problem: Weight Watchers is struggling with customer retention and people hold misperceptions on the company’s offerings compared to that of other major competitors. Weight Watchers is directed toward women, however they offer products and services to fit the needs of men. Also, it is challenging for the company to create a forward-focused diet plan for mainstream users trying not to steer away from the initial mission, which is fostering success through group support. External Environment: Weight Watchers market segmentation strategy primarily targets women who are in the 25-55 age range.... [tags: Obesity, Weight loss, Dieting, Bariatric surgery]
1140 words (3.3 pages)
- To Fast or Not to Fast. Introduction "Rapid weight loss", "quick and easy weight loss", "preventative", "therapeutic" and "low cost"; with these guarantees, who would not want to attempt a seemingly unchallenging fasting diet!. According to a report on the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) web site, as of 1995, tens of millions of Americans are dieting at any given time, in the process spending more than $33 billion annually on weight-reduction products. Are you playing the weight loss game. Here I will identify weight-loss programs advertised on the internet, discuss their claims to success, highlight specific fallacious claims, and report on findings of both the FDA and various medical... [tags: Weight Loss Dieting Diet Papers]
2307 words (6.6 pages)
- Men and women are subjected through magazines and television on how their body should look. The fashion industry makes their clothing line based off of a certain body type as seen through fashion shows where the models are tall and skinny. Clothing companies like Abercrombie and Fitch only want certain people wearing their clothes to make an impression that only good looking people wear their clothes. With fashion and media portraying that certain body types are ideal, people spend money on diets and weight loss programs to fit this mold.... [tags: Body, Image, Healthcare]
662 words (1.9 pages)
- According to the CDC, obesity is the number one health threat facing America. More than 1/3 of U.S. adults andc16% of children are obese. Obesity rates have increased exponentially over the last 40 years in every socio-economic group causing health care costs of an estimated $117 billion. There is a push across the country for Americans to get healthy. The business of weight loss is a $40 - $50 billion industry with many paths to shedding those unwanted pounds. Be it a fad diet, a surgery for weight loss, a support program or good old diet and exercise; the path to losing weight and getting healthy is achievable with hard work and determination.... [tags: Health]
814 words (2.3 pages)
- Losing Weight the Correct Way Though many Americans are in the diet and weight-loss craze, the population as a whole is still considered overweight (Lemonick). This may be due to many factors, such as lack of nutrition in food and having a slothful lifestyle. Also, as people pursue other interests, such as careers and family life, they ignore keeping themselves healthy and fit. To maintain health and life span, one must exercise, eat moderately, and eat foods that have nutritional value. If one follows this plan, one can successfully lose weight and be healthy.... [tags: Health Exercise Weight Loss Essays Nutritin]
741 words (2.1 pages)