Never before this glorious Gipsy Danger would be scares of anything but right now, I can feel it slowly overwhelms my fake bravery façade when the sea explode and Knifehead rams into me.
I was surprise and so do the Beckets.
Yancy then control me to grab the Kaiju’s neck while Raleigh ‘tends to deploy the Plasmacaster on my left arm, the sea rolls, forms several large waves as me and Knifehead starts a scrimmage.
I wine: “It’s too strong!”
“Hold on girl, just a few seconds left…” Raleigh said desperately.
The Kaiju finally breaks out of my grip and bites my left arm. I roar in pain, the pain was intense and hard like someone just pours the mixture of acid and lava onto my left arm. I punch the Kaiju several times but it didn’t seems to understand my message, then after five seconds, it pierce through my arm and severe it out of my body. Raleigh, Yancy and I cry out.
I’m too hurt to do anything now, knowing that I’m going to die. I just froze and water starts to fills my system, it’s… cold. This is what humans called dead? The end of a life?
I can feel their pain and fears just like they feel mine.
Yancy turns around to see his brother: “Raleigh, listen to me, you need to…”
Right at that time, Knifehead slams it oversize head at me and tears away half of my face, I can see Yancy falls down the water below and disappear in a splash, I lost neural connect with him. Anger, guilty and sadness start to surges in me.
“No!” Raleigh yells and I can see him stares at the hole on the conn-pod, rain water streams down from my visor like I was crying. If I was human, I’d have cry right now.
“Raleigh!” I call for him and he looks forwards, towards the monster that has killed his brother....
... middle of paper ...
...way, towards Crimson and Cherno, the two just got into a brawl.
“Well, nice to meet you Gipsy, hope that we’ll work together in the future. I’ve to return before they send out a search party.” He jokes and I slightly chuckle.
Damn, he’s gorgeous! I admit.
“It’s not going to work comrade.” Cherno deep Russian voice said and I turn around, to meet him and Crimson glare.
“What’s not going to work?” I inquire.
“Several femme Jaegers have flirt him before and all of them leave with a broken heart, he didn’t like any of these Jaegers. I don’t know why he’s like that but maybe he got a history with a girl, he never tells us why.” Crimson told me.
“Why do you think I like him?” I points at where the silver Jaeger have been seconds ago.
“Come on I can sense it,” Cherno laughs.
I sigh and walk away. I’m going to find out what his problem is whether he likes it or not.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “Gipsy we’ll start to hire a new crew for you.” Mako announce so sudden that I stumbles backward a little bit. “Get me Raleigh,” I said. I didn’t want anyone except Raleigh and Yancy in my head, I don’t care who’s the next Co-pilot, just get me Raleigh and I’m fully ready for combat. “I don’t know how to answer this but he has slip off the grid for a few years now.” Mako grimaces. “Then find him!” I yell, make Mako and all the workers startles. My temper got out of control. I remember I was very patient back at Anchorage, after all these years I have lost it.... [tags: plan, talk, co-pilot]
1291 words (3.7 pages)
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Fanfiction Buffy The Vampire Slayer has broken many barriers in its seven-year stint, creating new genres and enabling innovation in a previously barren area of television. The largest leap the show has taken though, has been in the way it has embraced its fandom, creating a symbiotic relationship between Buffy the show and Buffy the fanfiction. Not only does Buffy fanfiction seize upon unexplored areas and inconsistencies inherent in the text, these forays are often paid homage to by the show, and in some cases, even made part of the canon itself.... [tags: Show TV Television Buffy Fans Essays]
2488 words (7.1 pages)
- Fanfiction is fiction literature about a medium such as a TV show, movie, or book, written by fans of the medium. It generally consists of many different genres and locations, but uses characters specific to the medium chosen. One of the most prominent parts of fanfiction culture is shipping or more specifically slash shipping. Shipping is the act of supporting two or more characters, personalities, or real people in a romantic relation-“ship” regardless of whether the relationship exists in real life or not; for example, “Bill Clinton/Hilary Clinton,” “Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky,” and “Bill Clinton/Michelle Obama/Monica Lewinsky” are all “ships”.... [tags: Homosexuality, Gender]
1078 words (3.1 pages)
- Fan fiction-Death Note-Italics are thoughts I do not own Death Note. Prologue (Wammy’s House) “What’s your name?” The kindly looking old man, Wammy, asked. My truthful response is simple. “I don’t have one.” My monotonous voice soft. Wammy furrowed his brow, and rubbed his chin. “Would you like one?” He smiled. I knew that he knew how I would answer. “Yes. I would like a name.” My voice is slightly more energetic but still monotonous. I heard a sound by the door. I turned and saw a boy with dark bags under his eyes, and messy black hair standing there.... [tags: FanFiction Essays]
3051 words (8.7 pages)
- It is a good practice to buy American made goods if possible. Because the American public no longer thinks before they buy an item, we are losing out manufacturing base every day that passes on the calendar. Every day you watch the news there are stories about how bad the economy is and getting worse with each tick of the clock. In the recent history, United States of America was the leading exporter of goods but now we run a trade deficit each year. John Carpenter in the article “Why You Should Buy American Made Products,” at the website http://ezinearticles.com has made the point that the American public has to take a share of the blame because they have lost their patriotism and pride.... [tags: Economy, Made in America]
616 words (1.8 pages)
- Identity in House Made of Dawn In 1969 N. Scott Momaday won the Pulitzer Prize for his phenomenal work, House Made of Dawn. The novel addresses the issue of identity, how it can be lost as well as recovered. Momaday offers insightful methods of recovering or attaining one's identity. Momaday once made the following now famous statement: We are what we imagine. Our very existence consists in our imagination of ourselves. Our best destiny is to imagine, at least, completely, who and what, and that we are. The greatest tragedy that can befall us is to go unimagined (Owens, 93).... [tags: House Made of Dawn Essays]
1799 words (5.1 pages)
- Understanding The House Made of Dawn by Scott Momaday In 1969, N. Scott Momaday became the first Native American to win the Pulitzer Prize in the area of Letters, Drama, and Music for best Fiction. As Schubnell relates in N. Scott Momaday: The Cultural and Literary Background, Momaday initially could not believe that he had won a prize for a work that began as a poem (93). Schubnell cites one juror who explains his reasoning for selecting House Made of Dawn as being the work's 'eloquence and intensity of feeling, its freshness of vision and subject, [and] its immediacy of theme' (93). For these reasons and many more, House Made of Dawn hailed the arrival on the American li... [tags: House Made of Dawn Essays]
1247 words (3.6 pages)
- N. Scott Momaday's House Made of Dawn House Made of Dawn, the novel that began the AMERICAN INDIAN LITERARY RENAISSANCE, is Scott Momaday's masterpiece. He originally conceived the work as a series of poems, but under the tutelage of Wallace Stegner at Stanford, Momaday reconceived the work first as a set of stories, then as a novel. House is the story of Abel, an Indian from the Pueblo Momaday calls "Walatowa," a fictionalized version of Jemez Pueblo in New Mexico, where Momaday grew up. Abel returns from World War II a victim of what we would call today "post-traumatic stress syndrome." He is unable to speak, even to his grandfather, Francisco, who raised him.... [tags: Momaday House Made Dawn Essays]
903 words (2.6 pages)
- Well, my fanfiction is about Sunny from The Catcher in the Rye. Sunny is the prostitute whom Holden Caulfield attempts to connect with, and not the kind of connect one would normally do with a prostitute. Holden attempts a real emotional connection with her. In my little fanfiction I am going to create my own little back-story for our little prostitute, but I have not done a whole lot of writing so I am sure it will be a woot, more or less. Sunny is a young prostitute, to be exact she was “young as hell” and “she had a little weeny-winy voice” according to Mr.... [tags: protest, realization, rebel]
639 words (1.8 pages)
- Across the period of one's life, decisions are made, consequences are endured, and rewards are accepted. In most instances, one does not think before they act on possible actions or decisions; however it is the rare few that do think, and do realize the cause and effect of decisions about to be made. Margaret Sanger was an advocate for women's rights, a nurse, a feminist, and most important she offered women information about contraceptives, something that was relatively hidden from many women in the early 1900's.... [tags: Biography]
755 words (2.2 pages)