An Athletic Trainer helps athletes recover from injuries, and they also work to treat and prevent future ones. In professional and collegiate level teams Athletic Trainers work alongside team doctors to aid players. They also help athletes quickly heal from minor things such as sore muscles after competing. Athletic Trainers are employed by schools, colleges, and Universities to help them with their athletic programs. Like I said above, they also work for pro sport teams.
Athletic trainers wit...
... middle of paper ...
...st to keep athletes in the game and in practice, but sometimes that's just not possible and students and many times their parents get very angry about that.
As you can see math is related to Athletic Training in many ways, and it also seems like a very interesting career that I wish to pursue in the future. If I want to do this I am going to have to continue to get good grades and work hard at everything I do in life if I want to make this a career. I have lots of help and writing this paper and doing the research also helped me to find out more on this job.
"Athletic Trainer." Career Information Center. Ed. Mary Bonk. 9th ed. Vol. 8. Detroit: Macmillan Reference USA, 2005. Student Resources in Context.
Sparks, Melissa. Personal interview. April 29.
Reeves, Diane Lindsey. Career Ideas for Teens in Health Science. New York: Bright Futures Press. 2005
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... <h3> Find LPN jobs</h3> One of the best thing about being an LPN is that not only are your job prospects very good, but you are entering a field that is expected to <a href="http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/licensed-practical-and-licensed-vocational-nurses.htm">grow by more than 25%</a> over the next ten years. However, your first job, without experience in the field, will still require a diligent search and some networking. The following are a list of sites designed to help you begin your search: <a href="http://www.healthcareerweb.com/jobs/search/?q=LPN">Health Career Web</a> is a free service that focuses on health care job openings and has specialized search just for LPN's.... [tags: health services, healthcare, education]
948 words (2.7 pages)
- For many, success is measured by wealth and the acquisition of objects, others measure success through the power and the controls of responsibility. For me, I have a hard time defining the boundaries of success, but like perfect weather, I know when I am in it. And although I am currently the Salutatorian in the school, I find real success to be found in applying my knowledge to help others than in demonstrating it on any school assessment. At a young age, emergency and exigency forced deep and lasting familial responsibilities, but instead of seeing that obligation as a liability, I decided I would use my life to be a force for positive change.... [tags: Health care, Health care provider, Healthcare]
1145 words (3.3 pages)
- Healthcare Career Path A healthcare is an overgrowing field that one can find many different possibilities to choose from. When initially decided to go back to school with the goal in mind of being healthcare management. I researched many different degrees in the healthcare field; I originally thought to go to nursing school thinking that was a way to put my feet in the field and then move to a more administrative position. However, after I did a little more research in healthcare field decided to go for healthcare management.... [tags: Health care, Healthcare, Medicine]
756 words (2.2 pages)
- The universal healthcare, every member of that population is able to obtain access to needed healthcare services. Ordinarily, such services include physicians ' care (including preventive care), admission to hospitals, and supplies of medicine or medical devices. Although the populations most vulnerable to health problems and poverty, the elderly and the poor, have access to healthcare, a large portion of the population remains at risk for the catastrophic consequences of a costly and disabling illness.... [tags: Health care, Health insurance, Health economics]
2181 words (6.2 pages)
- This essay provides a comprehensive overview of Healthcare Management as a profession. Understanding the responsibilities, and functions of Healthcare Managers is important for any individual considering this field. Also included is viable information pertaining to entry level positions including senior manager roles, as well as educational requirements, and personal goals. Bureau of Labor Statistic (2016-2017) indicates that Healthcare Management a rapidly growing occupation, due to the expansion and diversification of the Healthcare industry.... [tags: Health care, Employment, Healthcare]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- Public health are an entity of institutions that promote and protect the health a of a people in their community. Healthcare is a key element to promoting and protecting the public’s health. Healthcare in America has been a major issue in all fronts. From its reform to its new implementation all aspects of healthcare can be deemed unstable with out any solutions coming in the near future. From bureaucrats in the desks stating no to healthcare proposals to lobbyists cutting deals as wells as cost to benefit the powers that be, Health care in America can be very cutthroat and no one is willing to put themselves on the line.... [tags: Healthcare, Health care, Health economics]
1055 words (3 pages)
- Placing information in context is benefit when making a decision. It is helpful to review the historical events and available information to create a picture of where to go next. The purpose of this paper is to review the personal information from the career assessments taken in HS 585 Career Counseling at Bellevue University. The review will focus on this author’s personal results. This paper will combine the assessments with the author’s personal history to provide a context for future career goals.... [tags: Career Goals]
1006 words (2.9 pages)
- Health care administrators or health service managers plan, instructor, organize medical health services in hospital, clinics, managed care organizations, and other organizations that are similar (www.mynextmove.org). as a HCA one can recruit, hire, and train new employees, delegate and evaluate the work of employees, also create and maintain new electronic systems to make work more productive and organized. The educational requirements for Healthcare administration is a Bachelor of Science, which prepares you to obtain an entry level supervisory role in a health care organization (kaplan university).... [tags: Health care, Management, Healthcare, Health]
746 words (2.1 pages)
- A healthcare is a over growing field that one can find many possibilities to choose from. When initially decided to go back to school with the final goal in mind of being healthcare management. I researched many different degrees in the healthcare field; I originally thought to go to nursing school thinking that was a way to get in the field and then move to a more administrative position. However, after I did a little more research in healthcare field decided to go for healthcare management. This will give me a strong background and management and healthcare, two branches that I always enjoy.... [tags: Health care, Healthcare, Medicine]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- When in search for a doctor to go visit and get seen by, it is important to know their background on education, not saying it matters where they attended, but matters how much knowledgeable they are compared to one another and how much more schooling they have accomplished or are accomplishing. Being up to date on what the latest policies are being passed into law, is a major thing to focus on so current and future healthcare professionals are prepared for what is to come and inform others about it as well.... [tags: Health care, Healthcare, Medicine]
802 words (2.3 pages)
- A Century in the Development of Haiti (1915 to 2014): Foreign Domination Serving Foreign Interests
- Biography of Genghis Khan, A great Warrior and Tribal Leader in Mongolia
- The Want Bone by Robert Pinsky
- The Spanish Inquisition: A Historical Revision by Henry Kamen
- The Effects of Family Dynamics on the Development of Children
- Compliance Systems: Reducing The Risks of Customers