Real Estate Agents
“There’s no place like home.” Today’s society entails a very complex and tiresome environment that often leaves the average person worn out and drained. Many would say that the best part of their evening is arriving at home and being able to relax in their warm, inviting households. Finally being able to “get off one’s feet” and enjoy that feeling of relaxation that reminds them, “There’s no place like home”. But what makes a house a home? Is it the location, and how close it is to the local market? Perhaps it’s the marble tiling and wood countertops in the kitchen. Or, maybe it’s the size of the bedrooms and dining rooms finely furnished and decorated to the heart’s content. While all of the...
... middle of paper ...
... 2012, from http://www.myplan.com/careers/real-estate-sales-agents/description-41-9022.00.html
National Association of REALTORS. (2010) Profile of home buyers and sellers 2010. Chicago: NAR Publishing.
Richard, A. C. (2012). Job description for a real estate agent. eHow Money. Retrieved February 26, 2012, from http://www.ehow.com/facts_5004779_job-description-real-estate-agent.html
The CV Centre Limited. (2012). A career as an estate agent. The CV Centre. Retrieved March 18, 2012, from http://www.cvcl.co.uk/careers-estate-agents.htm
Whitney, N. (2012). Career information about real estate agents. eHow.com. Retrieved February 26, 2012, from http://www.ehow.com/about_6500977_career-information-real-estate-agents-.html
Wolff, J. (2009, December). Estate agent. Prospects. Retrieved March 18, 2012, from http://www.prospects.ac.uk/estate_agent_entry_requirements.htm
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Career Paper: Real Estate Agent Everyone will experience buying a house at one point or another. Why not have a real estate agent help you and guide you through the process. I chose this occupation because it interests me for many different reasons. Wouldn’t you like a job where your schedule revolved around your life. Or you could control the growth of your business. Or basically over time, be your own boss. These are a few of the many reasons the real estate industry has caught my eye.... [tags: career choices/opportunities]
930 words (2.7 pages)
- When I asked myself what I was I going to be when I got older, I had no answer. This made me realize that I had to make a decision and I had to make one fast. An area of study I have always been interested in is business. My dreams as a child have always been to become the President of The United States or an owner of a business. Working for a business would be intresting, but owning one would be more fulfilling. I would be able to expand my imagination by coming up with new ideas and control the company as a whole.... [tags: Personal Narrative, Essay About Myself]
1105 words (3.2 pages)
- Education & Training Currently, there are no educational barriers to becoming a real estate broker or agent. Although, it is recommended that one at least have a high school diploma or equivalent. In recent years, there are a growing number of young brokers entering the field, about 70%, have obtained bachelor’s degrees or have some college education. Although no formal higher education is required, having a college education in a business related field makes becoming acclimated to the work much easier.... [tags: experience, business, licensing]
1538 words (4.4 pages)
- Real Estate Agent Buying or selling a house or an apartment is one of the biggest decisions of a person’s life. And when selling or establishing a price for real estate, people seek out real estate agents to do the dirty work. A real estate agent has to convince a prospective homeowner that he or she is trustworthy and knowledgeable. In many ways, the agent acts as a counselor to individuals and families about to embark on a huge commitment. Real estate agents have a thorough knowledge or real estate market in their community.... [tags: miscellaneous]
577 words (1.6 pages)
- Career in Real Estate Development One of the biggest decisions one will ever have to make is what career to pursue after graduation. Believe it or not but this decision is not one to take lightly for it is what one will doing for the rest of their life. There are thousands of careers to choose from and a frequently asked question is "how do I choose what I want to be." The answer is simple, choose something that grabs your interest, particularly something you do well or have experience with. One should never base their career on how much money is in it, because then the job will not be satisfying or fulfilling for you are doing it for all the wrong reasons.... [tags: Jobs Careers]
1253 words (3.6 pages)
- In discussing gender-based wages, there are five approaches to explaining the inequalities that have plagued female U.S. laborers since their collective advent into the workforce in the 1940s. The five explanations typically cited by economists are segregation, human capital, employer preference, statistical discrimination, and institutional discrimination. Segregation refers to the differences among professions. This approach takes into account the fact that there are occupations that generally have higher wages than other occupations.... [tags: workforce, segregation, capital, discrimination]
641 words (1.8 pages)
- Foreclosure.com Scholarship Program In existence is $150,000, specifically set aside for the purchase of distressed real estate. This essay will outline a detailed strategy ensuring a maximum return in regard to the financial investment made on the home. Including a description of distressed real estate and foreclosure in addition to how utility can play a role in the decision-making process. Distressed Real Estate and Foreclosure Distressed Purchase Collateral for the defaulted loan. Distressed real estate involves making a distressed purchase.... [tags: Real Estate ]
933 words (2.7 pages)
- A fast growing trend in today’s rocky real estate market; buy a house, flip it and sell it quickly to earn a lucrative profit. In today’s real-estate market you have to be smart about the purchase you make and do your homework. Choosing the right neighborhood, a home with good bones, a large lot, and quiet street are key factors in producing a profitable investment. Choosing a home in sketchy transitional areas and over improving for the type of market can leave a real estate investor with a property that stays on the market, causing the investor to loose profit and have to lower his asking price below market value.... [tags: Real Estate ]
1884 words (5.4 pages)
- IT In Real Estate ABSTRACT Real estate is a very vast field it is growing day by day and it's not easy for buyer, seller or renter to get the information they require. There are many agents and agencies to whom people have to contact or visit to get the information which waste a lot of time and tiring and sometimes they are also not reliable ,so for easing this problem IT is playing it part by making real estate websites so that its easy for the buyer to find their desired property by searching all the properties available in different areas ,in the same way seller add their property and get it sold easily and people who are searching for property to rent can also find all the property ava... [tags: Information Technology Real Estate]
944 words (2.7 pages)
- Commercial real estate is any property other than a single family home or a residential lot in a neighborhood. The commercial real estate market is handled very similarly industrial and residential real estate markets. The commercial real estate market goes through ups and downs just like any other investment market however investments into commercial real estate can be a very wise decision. Commercial real estate is similar to industrial and residential real estate in that when you buy it you are buying a building or land.... [tags: Real Estate]
974 words (2.8 pages)