In the work environment, she may have a different belief or attitude that can affect the way she gets along with supervisor as this can be a problem in the work environment. She does not show much ambition and may be makes unpredictable decisions; she tends to put her own interest first and becomes defensive when criticized. Although not showing much ambition in the work place she is a reliable worker and effortlessly accepts small roles, she does not like to take on too much responsibility. She is a humble person in the work place but every now and then complains. She is cautious and avoids taking risks. She prefers to do things the traditional way and doesn’t deviate from it, this makes her very dependable in the workplace allowing her to complete tasks assigned to her in an orderly fashion. When it comes to taking charge she has the leadership skills it takes to work effectively and from time to time she takes on a great deal of stress and pressure effectively and somewhat reassures herself she is doing things right. She is neither assertive nor aggressive in the work environment and she is appreciative of others. She tries hard to get along with her co-workers; she looks problems from a practical and commonsense standpoint.
She has no medical problems but she does face developing certain illnesses that can be traced back in her family. She is family oriented and is very sociable, she finds enjoyment when meeting new people. Most of the time she may have low energy and lack enthusiasm causing her to become overwhelmed with stress. She blames herself when things go wrong and often perceives others as better than her. She doubts herself tremendously and when things go wrong she isolates herself. She i...
... middle of paper ...
...use it will encourage her. Giving her encouragement will allow her to gain some self-confidence allowing her to be more of a leader and not be such a people pleaser. This type of therapy will set certain goals, “Adlerian goals are not aimed at deciding for clients what they should change about themselves” (Watts, R. E., & Pietrzak, D. 2000). This therapy will help her make decisions for herself rather than letting people around her decide her actions. She will help become an independent individual, she will be able to be okay with the fact that every action she makes is not because she was told to do so but because she had the choice.
If she does either of these therapies, she will have a much more positive outlook on life and feel less stressed. Change takes time and with the time and dedication she will be able to find meaning in her life and let more people in.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Part of applied N fertilizer is absorbed by crops and partitioned for grain development. On the other hand, more than 60% of the unabsorbed residual N fertilizer is not available for crop growth, but instead is immobilized in soil or lost to the environment (Raun & Johnson, 1999; Xu et al., 2000). Understanding the mechanism of this large amount of N loss helps to develop strategies to prevent inefficiency of N management and to improve NUE in agroecosystems. The main pathways in N loss into the environment are nitrate leaching, denitrification, ammonium volatilization and soil surface N runoff (Raun & Johnson, 1999).... [tags: Agriculture, Nitrogen, Urea, Soil]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- Stress is part of an interview because employers or hiring managers want to know how the candidate reacts under pressure. They want to make sure the applicant is capable if solving problems and making decision under stressful situations. The interviewer must be ready to answers stress questions especially regarding his or her resume and personal aspects. A good way to see stress questions as help for the candidate is an opportunity to demonstrate personal abilities on the job. However, it is important for the candidate to be ready for those questions, and practice will help him or her be confortable and learn how to answer.... [tags: Employment, Interview, Termination of employment]
716 words (2 pages)
- Throughout the history, it has been a dream to maintain clean air for all of humankind. However, due to emitting gas from stationary buildings and mobile vehicles, this dream was most likely to be impossible. Pollution created by stationary sources such as power plants that burns fossil fuels, refineries that produce different forms of petroleum, and other industrial buildings, as well as mobile sources like cars, trains, aircrafts, and ships. The dream of conserving clean air was quickly becoming further and further away from reality because of all the gas emitting sources making the condition of the air worse and worse.... [tags: United States Environmental Protection Agency]
1289 words (3.7 pages)
- The SOC-2 Report What if a university has an outside company that provides database services to the universities’ admissions department. The university will want assurance that the service provider has adequate controls in place to keep their information confidential and secure. Unfortunately, the SOC-1 report falls short of providing this kind of assurance because it only provides assurance about the processes directly linked to the financial statements. This is where the SOC-2 report fills in the gap.... [tags: Auditing, Audit, Service provider, Service]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- Zhang Linwen 585557518 According to Kilkolly-Proffit (2015), Rajesh is a non-executive member of Bio-Plastics Inc. states that the company should continue cooperating with Lanos to earn more profit in the future. Both stakeholder and shareholder theories are related to his opinion and may affect the performance of the company. This essay will discuss the stakeholder and shareholder theories in the relationship with Rajesh 's idea respectively. Also, this article will analyze why I agree with Rajesh 's position to consider sustainability.... [tags: Sustainability, Sustainable development]
952 words (2.7 pages)
- Fashion and textile industry is very huge and diverse which includes a variety of processes that cause pollution in the environment throughout different levels of the supply chain. As consumers’ social and environmental concerns have grown in the last decade, so has interest in eco-fashion. Behind fast-changing fashion trends, the apparel industry generates substantial environmental and resource depletion problems throughout the textile lifecycle (Gam & Banning, 2011). Every stage in a garment’s life threatens our environment and society in one way or the other with so many different chemicals, dyes, raw materials, labor ethics, and many more in the process of making a finished product.... [tags: Sustainability, Environmentalism, Fashion]
1408 words (4 pages)
- • Overview of my profession. As an Occupational Health and Safety Special we evaluate, and analyze work environments and design programs and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent disease or injury caused by chemical, physical, and biological agents or ergonomic factors. We conduct inspections as well as enforce adherence to law and regulations governing the health and safety of the individuals. May be employed in the public or private sector. While on the job occupational health and safety specialist can.... [tags: Occupational safety and health, Employment]
713 words (2 pages)
- Oppression in Health Care Working in an oppressed work environment is challenging not only subjective to oppression by the dominant white workers but witnessed co-workers being victimized. These incidents happened in a health care environment. The staff complement consists of twelve nurses including one Aboriginal native nurse, one black nurse myself, and one male French Canadian nurse. A white female manager completes the complement. The manager who has worked for this heath care for twenty years brought the facility ways how to manage staff and coordinate the facility.... [tags: Nursing, Health care, Nurse, Florence Nightingale]
1086 words (3.1 pages)
- Infant and Child Development Maternal, Infant, and Child Health are extremely important for a community because it allows our next generation of children to grow up in a healthy life style. It is important that when a woman knows she is pregnant she is able to take care of herself and the child inside her womb, by providing a safe environment for the them will help her and the baby throughout the pregnancy and early stages of childhood. The United States came out with a set of guidelines known as Health People 2020 to improve the health and well being of women, infants, children and families.... [tags: Infant, Childbirth, United States, Pregnancy]
831 words (2.4 pages)
- Virgo Work Compatibility Virgo’s desire to become more must include mental stimulation and detailed attention added to your daily life and career to feel comfortable and satisfied in your workplace. Boredom is a real issue, as when you aren’t properly absorbed into your work, everything suffers and your career can than be felt as lacking. While helping and dealing with others, using your mind, and being able to express yourself in your own way, you can find satisfaction and success in your career.... [tags: Zodiac, Astrological sign, Western astrology, Sun]
1557 words (4.4 pages)