Vital signs: BP: 90/45, RR: 18, Sop 95%, HR: 73, Temp: 98.6, Weight: 93.8 kg stated, Pain level now: 0/10.
Patient’s medication pr...
... middle of paper ...
...le glaucoma. Pt was instructed to rinse his mouth after the inhaler use to prevent any unpleasant taste and dry mouth. In addition, she is using Xanthine her vital signs are in normal ranges because this medication may cause cardiac stimulation such as increase cardiac output or increase HR. Patient was informed to contact the doctor if Pt was having mentioned symptoms as soon as possible. Pt R.A was educated that Montelukast (singular) will take several days to be effective, so patient must has her inhaler to prevent an asthma attack, also knows that while taking singular do not over dose. To conclude, Pt is aware Guaifenesin (Robitussin) should be taken as needed, if Pt misses a dose do not overdose, drink plenty fluids, and do not drink alcohol with any medication could be fatal, also if you have side effects such as, nausea, vomiting contact your doctor quickly.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Rationale: This design brief is intended to take into account the results of Heath’s VAST heuristic (relating to activities) (1989, in Elliott-Burns, 2003) and a selection of Lackney’s Design Principles (n.d.). Hennah’s (2007) concepts of traffic flow and layout will be incorporated. The design will also consider the requirements of integrating a guided inquiry pedagogy. The users of the space will also be given the opportunity to take part in the process. Heath’s VAST heuristic offers a “rich alternative” (p7, 1989, as cited in Elliott-Burns, 2005) to a checklist approach to designing and can be used to evaluate a learning space and lead to the design of a new one.... [tags: Design Brief]
2158 words (6.2 pages)
- Cybercrime and social media are two major global problems that impact society. Today, are more accessible to computers and the Internet than in years prior. Nonetheless, perpetrators attack social media with illegal activity to facilitate their crime. There are different strategies or practices by various countries to combat cybercrime. However, identity theft, cyberbullying and phishing are three major type of cybercrimes which are impacting social networking websites. Many factors play right into the advantage of identity theft through social media.... [tags: Social network service, MySpace, Identity theft]
996 words (2.8 pages)
- Suicide Note Analysis In 1987, Janice Mirikitani wrote and published a poem titled Suicide Note. The speaker of the poem, a female, Asian American college student who commits suicide after receiving slightly-less-than-perfect grades, gives repeated apologies to her parents and tells them exactly how she feels in a suicide note - one most probably addressed to them. In the poem, Mirikitani conveys a sad and somber mood while implementing an extended metaphor to compare the speaker to a bird. “How many notes written…” (Mirikitani 1-2).... [tags: Suicide, Suicide note, Suicide methods]
1021 words (2.9 pages)
- According to the Patient Affordable Care Act (ACA), it was required of most individuals to have insurance coverage by 2014, or will be mandated to pay financial tax penalty. Under this legislation, 17 million Americans received health insurance coverage by early 2015, more than 8 million received premium from subsidies to counterbalance the cost of their private coverage and 6.5 million individuals who were uninsured gained coverage through Medicaid (Norris, 2015). To diminish the cost of insurance coverage for uninsured individuals or people with low - incomes, the government has allowed states to expand their coverages by implementing a program called Basic Health Program (BHP) to provide... [tags: Health insurance, Health care, Health economics]
716 words (2 pages)
- As anticipated, “Ta Pum” is a glaring illustration of the inhumanity of war. The composition is also one of the few soldiers’ songs ascribable to an author and referring to a precise historical event. Despite being originally composed during the nineteenth-century by anonymous workers, who were detonating the explosive charges when excavating the San Gottardo Gallery, “Ta-Pum” became widely known during WWI after the catastrophic Ortigara Battle which caused 20000 death and wounded on both sides of the Alps and is still remembered to be the highest battle ever fought.... [tags: World War I, Trench warfare, Soldier, Asiago]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- Short Paper Economics can relate to competition as well as choice in the world of healthcare. For example market concentration in healthcare is when there are only a select few companies who produce and sell their products to the majority of the healthcare facilities around the country. In other words, these products may be limited and not many companies may make them, so selling them to most of healthcare facilities will create a larger selling market for them. Therefore, it is a useful economic tool because it reflects the degree of competition within the healthcare market.... [tags: Economics, Capitalism, Market economy]
972 words (2.8 pages)
- Cornell strategy note taking system, was developed by Dr Pauk of Cornell University, the Cornell strategy is an excellent study system for organizing and reviewing lecture notes to increase comprehension and critical thinking of course materials, which typically results in improved test scores. Why I am using Cornell strategy: I am using Cornell Method because It is an organized and systematic strategy for recording and reviewing lecture notes, easy formatting for pulling out major concept and ideas.... [tags: Note Taking System, Cornell University, School]
1626 words (4.6 pages)
- Bogotá: a city full of exciting secrets and interesting attractions. It is located in the Andes Mountain Range in the Altiplano Cundiboyasesnse. It has mountains on the east with three main peaks. It is a city that has a colonial style neighborhood that is called “La Calendaria.” This neighborhood is located in the center of the city. Bogotá is the capital of Colombia and where everyone acts very similar and has the same customs and culture. Bogotá has the perfect climate because e it is located near the equator and it is located in the perfect altitude: 2,600 meters above sea level.... [tags: essays research papers]
847 words (2.4 pages)
- The Feminist Struggle Portrayed in Brief History Of The Horse Lorna Crozier's poem, "A Brief History Of The Horse", offers many different interpretations. However, the structure of the poem breaks down into three stages: past, present, and future. By examining the archetypes within the poem, it can be suggested that the horse stands to represent the feminist struggle, the ongoing battle for women to have an equal place in society. In explicating "A Brief History Of The Horse," it is of primary importance to examine the logopoeia (thought level) of the poem.... [tags: Brief History Of The Horse Essays]
1370 words (3.9 pages)
- The Pelican Brief, an irresistible story that begins with the simultaneous assassinations of two Supreme Court Judges. One October night one of the liberal Judges, A. Rosenberg, is shot in the head while sleeping in his Georgetown home. Two hours later G. Jensen, the Court's youngest and most conservative judge, is strangled, possibly by the same assassin. America is in shock, the F.B.I. has no clues. Darby Shaw is a brilliant law student at Tulane University in New Orleans when she heard about the two murders.... [tags: Pelican Brief John Grisham Book Review]
1453 words (4.2 pages)