The target market would be women who require the essential night cream in order to stay looking young. In today 's world women crave the idea of looking young for a longer period of time. The idea of this ad is for women to see a beautiful woman with amazing looking skin and aspire to look like her. The Aveeno Active Naturals ad recognizes different aged women who want to stay looking younger longer. The use of a beautiful woman in the ad helps to convince women that this product will help them stay looking young.
The Aveeno Absolutely Ageless ad features and attractive famous woman who has blonde hair and blue eyes. She has her nails done and has a very big ring on her finger. She has on what looks like a very soft white sweater. The woman looks very young and has beautiful looking skin. She is looking directly into the camera and looks very happy. The background at the top of the ad is a nighttime scene because the cream is a night cream. She is sitting on what looks like a white sofa or bed. At the bottom of the ad is the product with a large blackberry placed on side the jar, which is very big and noticeable. In big bold text at the bottom next to the product it reads, “Want to look younger, longer? Take the right steps now.” In smaller text under that it says, “New AVEENO ABSOLUTELY AGELESS Restorative Night Cream. Formulated with our exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS Blackberry Complex, it improves elasticity and firmness for healthier, younger-looking skin in just one week. And that’s a step in the right direction.”
This ad is trying to make women believe that if they use this cream they will look as beautiful as the model in the picture. In order to have the skin the model has, the consumer will need to use this produ...
... middle of paper ...
...ewed this product, and Elizabeth Siegel, the Deputy Beauty Director, believes in this product. The product is cooling to the touch and smells sweet like berries. She states that it not only made her skin feel firmer temporarily, it also kept her skin firm over time. There was also a study on blackberry extract prompting the skin to build new elastin. There are products available to make a woman’s skin feel firmer and look younger, and are proven to work.
The creators of the ad for Aveeno Absolutely Ageless cream did an amazing job reaching its target audience. The ad is very appealing and eye catching with the beautiful model and soft colors. Jennifer Aniston represents the beauty that most women would love to have. The use of the blackberry allures women to its sweetness and its healthy benefits. I believe the intended audience will be attracted to this ad.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I entered the room wincing with a feel of a deep pulsating sensation over my head. There is a feeling that my head is bouncing like a ball in a soccer field and a constant blink-blink sound is being transmitted internally into my ears. The tingling sensations in my legs and arms with flashes of light before the start of this sensation made me anxious. I looked around the room and saw few more people sharing their pain and feelings with their loved ones. Everyone seemed in problem and is frowning with the wrinkle on their forehead and a down slant lips.... [tags: migraine, beautiful woman, alcohol]
533 words (1.5 pages)
- Edgar Allan Poe’s fascination with the ideal beautiful woman, love, and loss is a resounding theme that is amplified in the works of his that see direct influence from his wife, Virginia. Of all Poe’s works, three contain consistent parallels between his life and the events of the works. The poem “Ulalume” tells the tale of a man walking a path in October in his “…most immemorial year…” when the man, who has forgotten the importance of the path he walks, remembers that he walked this same path one year ago to lay his wife to rest (Poe, Ulalume 101).... [tags: Beautiful Woman, Love, Loss, Analysis]
913 words (2.6 pages)
- Ancient Egyptian art has been admired for many years for its strength and powerful beauty. The thought of how humans, at such a time, had the intelligence and manpower to create the things that they did is truly amazing. Nefertiti Bust has always been one of the many popular pieces, an icon of a woman’s beauty captured. Such as Khafre Enthroned is for its masculinity and powerful leadership. These two pieces of art are symbolic o their time. Similar in many ways, but various all at once. Nefertiti Bust a beautiful work of art of a Royal woman from the ancient Egyptian time is from around the time of c 1353-1336 BCE.... [tags: Ancient Egypt, Egypt, Akhenaten, Pharaoh]
1268 words (3.6 pages)
- In society, beauty is defined by long hair, lighter skin, and plastic. Society has created campaigns that focus on the natural beauty of women of different shades, sizes, and heights, however, every woman they have used in their campaign were able – bodied women. All campaigns that work towards natural beauty of women leave out women with disabilities. In Francine Odette’s Body beautiful/body perfect: challenging the status quo: where do women with disabilities fit in. She discusses the reasons why women with disabilities are neglected of the right of being called beautiful.... [tags: Disability, Wheelchair, Woman, Body]
857 words (2.4 pages)
- When trying to interpret the word “beautiful” lots of different things often come to mind. First off, some may see beauty in nature; some may see it in people. If talking about the beauty in a person, it could be interpreted in two different ways: beauty on the inside, such as their kindness or respect towards others. Then there is beauty on the outside, which focuses more on someone’s looks rather than personality. If interpreting the word ‘beautiful’ in nature, it is usually based distinctly on the looks or sound that nature has to offer.... [tags: beautiful, challenges, deeds]
578 words (1.7 pages)
- The Power of the Woman The Canterbury Tales by Gregory Chaucer are set around the time of Medieval England. Specifically, “The Wife of Bath’s Tale,” takes place during King Arthur’s rule in the 600s. In, “The Wife of Bath’s Tale,” Gregory Chaucer uses satire as a form of humor to point out the underlying power that women have in Medieval England. As the knight struggles to find out what women desire most, he stumbles upon this old woman known as Crone. After the knight grants his freedom he must answer to the old woman and do whatever she wants, thus leading her to take control over his life.... [tags: Woman, Wife, Marriage, Women]
1043 words (3 pages)
- There was once a woman who stood beneath a tower, which lay in a thick forest, and had neither stair nor door, but a small window at the tower’s peak. This elderly, brittle woman visited this mighty tower daily; upon her arrival, the old woman would at all times shout the following: ‘Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair to me.’ Upon the recitation of these words, a young woman would wrap her unusually long, fair hair around a hook beside the window, dropping it twenty ells down so the elderly woman may climb it like a rope to Rapunzel’s tower room.... [tags: Woman, Female, Girl, Boy]
1240 words (3.5 pages)
- Imagine a woman with red lips, long lashes, and smoky eyes; it 's beautiful and formal. Now imagine a woman with clear skin, striking blue eyes, and faintly pink cheeks; this look is still pretty, but simple and commonplace. Both of these women achieved their pleasant look through the use of makeup. The second look may have seemed natural, but many women do not commonly look that way. Women ordinarily wear makeup daily, so light makeup use has become the "natural" look for a woman. In the United States today, women wear makeup that is designed to accentuate specific desired feminine features, the combination of which indicate the ability to have a child.... [tags: Woman, Gender, Female, Femininity]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- On the list of things you must accomplish to truly be happy in this world finding the one person that you see as a potential soul mate is usually the most important. Due to lack of support or teaching from older family members there are individuals who simply can not treat their significant other properly. When a man truly loves a woman he seeks to be better than any competition he may have in the eyes of his possible relationship partner. The amount of effort a man can put into this task is extraordinary.... [tags: Love, Woman, Interpersonal relationship]
880 words (2.5 pages)
- The Importance of Education in a Woman's Life In Girl, by Jamaica Kincaid, a mother gives advice to her young daughter about many different issues in life. The mother shows love and family togetherness by educating her daughter with her beliefs and experiences that she's encountered throughout her life. The mother very blatantly tells her daughter things she must not do in order to not be called a "slut." There are many things a young girl must learn when she is becoming a woman. There is no better teacher than her mother.... [tags: Girl Woman Education]
590 words (1.7 pages)
- Solving The Human Resource Department
- Sleep Disorders Can Be Broadly Defined As An Alteration Within A Person 's Sleep Cycle
- The Idea Of Growth Versus A Fixed Mindset Before After The First Class
- The Incident Of The Vietnam War
- The Narrative Of Exodus 4 : 18-26
- Interview The Owner, Bill Vuu, And General Manager