The Phenomenon of Greece
- Length: 5422 words (15.5 double-spaced pages)
- Rating: Excellent
Greece is a strange phenomenon the similar of which could hardly be equaled elsewhere in the world. The greatest misfortune of Turkey is that it is condemned to live with that country side by side. When the issue is Turkey, Greece always sees red. When we analyze the feelings of Athens toward Turkey, it is seen that those feelings exceed every criterion of what would be an "enmity ".
The presence of the Turk has manifested itself in the behavior of the Greek as a ' psychological illness ". In other words, the policy oJthat country regarding Turkey is in a word "phenomenon ", and "ill founded ". That diagnosis may not sound well to the honest people. We art respectful for those people, however, is it possible to keep a blind eye to the realities, and continue an artificial cordiality when the issue is the dismemberment of the terrorists of a country?
It is a fact that though Greece, with its agitations and behaviors exceeds in many issues any limits of toleration, 7tirkiye does not respond to the ugly policy of its neighbor, continuing its sober and warm policy. The frame of the Turkish foreign policy has been drafted by Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. That is "Peace at home, peace in the world ".
Turkey, in order not to endanger peace, turns a deaf ear to the behaviors of Greece, and some of its other neighbors. However, every endurance and tolerance has a limit.
We are going to give the names of 451 organizations active in Greece below. However, their real number is more than 451. What we will enumerate are only those known. Those organizations after 1974 were founded with the mediation of the Greece governments coming to power. The sole aim for the establishment of those organizations is to "DISMEMBER TURKEY".
Those organizations, are the main source of nourishment of the terrorism targeting Turkey. They helped the murderers of innocent women, children, old people to be accommodated in Greece, and then they send them back to Turkey, giving to them weapons.
If we deal with the activities of those organizations one by one, we are required to write at least 3 volumes of books. The time of this endeavor will one day come. We cannot accuse all those organizations and associations as terrorist. The duty given to those not related to terrorism was to propagate against Turkey and show the people of the country they live as the "occupied Greek territories ".
The names of the organizations we will enumerate below in themselves sufficient to understand with which realities Turkey is faced vis-à-vis Greece.
THE GREEK ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS CLAIMING TERRITORIES FROM TURKEY
1. The Foundation of Mediterranean Studies, 2. Akritas Organization, 3. The United International Asia Minor Liberation Front, 4. Bozcaada-Gokceada and Istanbul Refugees Association, 5. Democratic Renewal Association, 6. Research and Studies Centre of Hellenism (KEME), 7. Thracian Falcons-Hellene Spirited Association, 8. Former Istanbul Inhabitants Association, 9. Aegean Studies Association, 10. The Greek League for the Rights and Liberation of the Peoples, 11. The Smirni Association (Athens), 12. Istanbul-Gokceada-Bozcaada-Eastern Thraet Association, 13. Istanbul Association, 14. The Coordination Committee of the Asia Minor Refugees, 14. The Asia Minor Association, 15. The Coordination Committee of the Struggle of the Asia Minor and Cyprus Peoples (SEALMAK), 17. Asia Minor Research Fraternity, 18. Asia Minor Spartans Association, 19. Northern Cretee Smirni and Asia Minor Association, 20. Northern Greece Istanbul Association, 21. Black Sea Sile Association, 22. The Association of the Relatives of the Lost Greeks, 23. Luridion Association-The Cuhural Association of the Memories of Istanbul, 24. Macedonia-Thrace Imroz Union, 25. The Association for the Preservation of the National Heritage, 26. The Association of the Friends of the Megali Idea, 27. The National Crusader Armies Organization, 28. Nikeo Smirni Association, 29. Nea Smirni Fraternity, 30. PanHellenic EOKA Warriors League, 31. The Anatolian Emigre Association of Patra, 32. The Pomak Association, 33. The PanHellenic Combatants, 34. The Asia Minor Association of Tltessaloniki, 35. Stokhos Organization, 36. The Thracian Combatants Association, 37. The League of the Combatants for the Liberation of Territories Usurped by Turkey, 38. Turkish-Greek Anarchists and Anti-Militarists, 39. The Association of the Greek Citizen Hellenes Expelled from Turkey, 40. The Thracian Fraternity, 41. The Committee for the Entightenment of the National Problems, 42. The Federation of lmmigrant Associations in Greece, 43. The Greek Front (EM), 44. The Greek Immigrants Committee, 45. The New "Etniki Eteria " Association, 46. The Union of Local Forces, 47. The Associations of the Combatants for the Liberation of the Greek Territories, 48. The Association of the Hellenes from Istanbul in Greece, 49. The Greek Nationals Association, 50. The Culture and Information Centre of Greece, 51. The Greek Foundation of Foreign Policy and Defense.
THE PONTHIAN ORGANIZATIONS FOUNDED BY GREECE INSIDE IND OUTSIDE GREECE
The "Ponthian " Associations aim at establishing a "Pontous Roum State " along the Black Sea coast of Turkey.
The Ponthian Federation of Canada, 2. Philadelphia "Akrite " Ponthian Union, 3. Australia-MelbourneVictoria PanPonthian Colony, 4. The Athens Committee for the Accommodation of the Returning Hellenes (EIYAADE), 5. The Athens Ponthian Artists' Union, 6. The Greek Ponthian Liberation Union, 7. The Argonaphte Komnini Ponthian Association, 8. The Patriotic Union for the Free Ponthian, 9. The Brotherhood Association of Ponthian and Tirebolu, 10. The Greek Ponthian Liberation Union, 11. Kalithea "I Argo" Ponthian Association, 12. Thc Ponthian association, 13. The Ponthian Students Association, 14. Kalamaria Kromneanians Brotherhood Association, 15. The Union of PanHellenic Ponthian Associations, 16. All-Federation of Greece Ponthian Associations (PEPIS), 17. The National Foundatron for the Ponthian Immigrants, 18. The Ponthian Union, 19. The ion Greek Association-Ponthian Studies Centre, 20. The Attiki-Melissia Ponthian Union, 21. Attiki- "Ta Surmena " Ponthian Greek Union, 22. Attiki-Menidion Culture Association, 23. Ardessa-"I Ardassa" Cukure Association, 24. Arama-Sitogra Culture Association, 25. “Aetorahi Elassona" Ponthian Cukure Association, 26. Aiyos Theorodos Gavms Ponthian Association, 27. AmindeosLakkia Ponthian Union, 28. Almopia Black Sea Club, 29. Germany-West Berlin Ponthian Associations Federation, 30. Germany-Greek Ponthian Associations Federation, 31. Berlin-Greek Ponthian Association, 32. Batum-Greek Ponthian Association, 33. Bremen-Greek Ponthian Association, 34. Bitigheim-"Panaia Sumela" Ponthian Association, 35. Boston-"Panaia Sumela" Ponthian Cobny, 36. Boston "Pontiaki Estia"Association, 37. Boston "I Matsuka" Culture Association, 38. The World Ponthian League, 39. Drama-"I Komnini" Ponthian Association 40. Drama-N. Sevastia Ponthian Culture Association, 42. Diavati "O Alexandros Iphilantis" Ponthian Association, 43. "Dimitrios Ipsilantis Nea Philadelphia and Environs Ponthian Association, 44. Dachaou-Greek Ponthian Association, 45. Dusseldorf Greek Ponthian Association, 46. Dortmund-Greek Ponthian Association, 47. Epirus Asia Minor Brotherhood Association, 48. Edessa "O Theorodos Gavras " Ponthian Association, 49. Former USSR Ponthian Association, 50. Etholoakarnania Ayios Constandinos "D. Psathans" Ponthian Association, 51. eteloakarnania "Hamenes Patrides" Ponthian Culture Association, 52. Evros "Alexios Komninos" pontous Culture Association ", 53. Federal Germany-Greek Ponthian Associations Federation, 54. Frankfurt Greek Ponthian Association, 55. Florina Black Sea Club- Komotini Free Ponthian Patriotic Organization, 56. Grevcna Ponthian and Asia Minor Association, 57. Southern Greece Ponthian Associations Federation, S8. Grevena-Kivoto Ponthian Culture Association, 59. Hania "Panaia Sumela Ponthian Association, 60. Haydari "Pontiaki Lira " Ponthian Association, 61. Haydari Ponthian Association, 62. Hamburg Greek Ponthian Association, 63. Igumenitsa "Dioyenis O Sinopeus" Ponthian Association, 64. Alexandrra and Environs Ponthian Association, 65. Blou polis "OAlcxandros Ipsitantis" Ponthian Association, 66. "IPanaia Gumera" Ponthian Brotherhood Association, 67. Switzerland-Zurich Ponthian Association, 68. Sweden-Lud Greek Ponthian Association, 69. Ipsilantis Ponthian Association, 70. Kalamaria "Kromneon " Brotherhood Association, 71. Kromnean Kalamarias Ponthian Associalion, 72. Xalamaria Crimeans Fraternity, 73. Kavala-Ponthian Students Union, 74. Kavala-Ponthian Club, 75. Xozani-Ayios Dimitrros “Ayios lannis Vazebn " Association, 76. Kozani Black Sea Club, 77. Korinos "Black Sea" Ponthian Association, 78. Coridallos "Black Sea" Ponthian Association, 79. Kastania "Amaranthon" Ponthian Culture Association, 80. Katerini "Akritas" Ponthian Cukure Association, 81. KalithEa "i Proodos" Ponthian Association, 82. Kilkis "i Argonaphte " Ponthian Leaugt, 83. Kastoria "Black Sea " Club, 84. Koln-Greek Ponthian Association, 85. Florina-Bbck Sea Club, 86. Gami Fithiotida Ponthian Union, 87. Luh`iegshavon Greek Ponthian Association, 88. Macroporion Ponthian Association, 89. Menemen Ponthian Association, 90. Munich Greek Ponthian Association, 91. Melbournc Ponthian Fraternity, 92. Montreal "Black Sea" Association, 93. Nea Hill "Black Sea" Sile Association, 94. Nikea -Koridallos Ponthian Union, 95. Nea Ionia "i Zoodohos Piyi" Ponthian Union, %. Nestosffrisoupolis Ponthian Association, 97. Nausa Ponthian "Black Sea" Club, 98. Norfolk "Ponthian" Union, 99. N. Philadclphia "Ipsilantis" Ponthian Union, 100. Nlirnberg Greek Ponthian Union, 101. New York "Komnini" Ponthian Syndicatt, 102. New York "Panaia Sumcla " Association, 103. "O Ponthian " Kescrians Culture Centre, 104. Oreocastrn Culture-Sports Association, 105. Ohio- "Komnini" Ponthian Club, 106. PanHellcnic Ponthian Associations Union, 107. PanHeltenic "Panaia Sumela" Sacred Association, 108. Ptolcaida Black Sea Club, 109. Ptoaemaida Ponthian Union, 110. Pieria Ponthian Union, 111. Pieria-Trebimnd "O Ipsilantis" Ponthian Culture Association, 112. Patra "Pharos" Ponthian Association, 113. Pireltus Greek Ponthian Culture Club, 114. Pireaus-Pcrama Ponthian Associotion, 115. Pontian Brnthcrhood "Bonthoxehiteas" of N.S.W. Limited, 116. Tlec Solidarity Association of Ponthians and Cypriots, 117. Prosotsani "O Pontous" Ponthian Association, 118. Policastro "i Acrites" Ponthian Association, 719. Pelli "i Psilante" Ponthian Culturc Association, 120. Preveza-N. Sampsunta "i Amisos" Culture Association, 121. Ponthian Studies Center, 122. Russel sheim Greek Ponthians Association, 123. Rhodes "O Digenis" Ponthian Association, 124. Thessaloniki-PanHellcnic Pontian Associations Union, 125. Thessaloniki "Panaia Sumcla"Syndicatc, 126. Thessaloniki "Black Sea" Club, 127. Thessaliniki "i Anayanisi" PanHelenic Pontous Old People Housc, 128. TThessaloniki loniki Fraternity, 129. Thessaliniki Ponthians Ligthouse, 129. Thessaloniki Ayios Thcorodos-Gavra Ponthian Association, 130. Thessaloniki Ponthian Research Institute, 131. Thessabniki-Meseos "O Ponthnian " Culture Association, 132. Thessaloniki-Bafra Association, 133. Thessaloniki "i Eptakomas Santa" Santans Association, 134. Thessaloniki"Gcorgios K Photiadis" Teatrc Association, 135. Thessabniki-Elefthero Kordelyo Black Sea Association, 136. Thessaliniki Free Philosophy and Sociat Scienccs Centrc, 137. thessanaliki Avgi Cukure Association, 138. Thessaloniki-Ptristereota Ayios Georgios"Assoriation, 139. Thtssaloniki- Akrite Tu Pontous" StavroupoGs Ponthian Association, 140. Thessaloniki-Kirio Ponthian Solidarity Association, 141. Thecssaloniki-Aristotclian University Ponthian Students Association, 142. Tlressaloniki-Evosmos "Panaia Krcmasti " Ponthian Association, 143. Thessabniki-Western District Ponthian Union, 144. Thessaloniki-Ponthian Students Association, 145. Thessaloniki Ponthian Studies Centre, 146. Thessaloniki-Stavmupolis Ponthian Union, 147. Thessalaniki Thermi "Panaia Sumela" Association, 148. Thessaloniki Matsoukas Ponthian Lcague, 149. Thessaloniki Kalithea Pontous Culturt Association, 150. Thessaloniki Panaroma Ponthian Association, 151. Thessaloniki Ponthian Women Association, 152. Thessaloniki Sikea Black Sea Fraternity, 153. Thessaloniki 75riandrra Ponthian Association, 154. Thcssanoliki Asia Minor Club, 155. Thessaloniki Greek Ponthran Youth League, 156. Thessabniki Kalamarias Association, 157. Thcssaloniki Ponthian Women Association, 158. Thessaloniki Panaia Sumtla Association, 159. Sercs Black Sea Club, 160. Stockholm Black Sea Pontous Association, 161. Sydney "Panaia Sumela " PanPontous Association, 162. Sevrbs-Gmud Greek Ponthian Association, 163. Stuggan Grcek Ponthian Association, 164. Thiva "O Pontous" Black Sca Club, 165. Tbilisi Ponthian Hellents Assoriation, 166. Toronto "Panaia Sumela " Association, 167. Thrilorion Ponthian Culture Union, 168. Veria Black Sea Club, 169. Whitthesld "Panaia Sumeta " Ponthian Union, 170. Wuppertal and environs Ponthian Brotherhood Association, 171. Wiesbaden Greek Ponthian Association, 172. Eannitsa Ponthian Association, 173. lannitsa Kria Vrisi "Alexandros Ipsilantis" Ponthian Culture Association, 174. Xanthi Ponthian Association.
THE ARMENIANASSOCIATIONS IN GREECE
Greece branch of the ASALA, Athens, 2. The Armenian People's Movement, Athens, 3. The Defense Committee for the Armenian Thesis, Athens, 4. The Armenian Youth Organization, Athens, 5. The Armenian New Generation Youth Organization, Athens, 6. The Armenian National Committee, Athens, 7. The Armenian Union of Philanthropist Associations (AGBU), Athens, 8. The Armenian Massacres Demonstration Committee, Athens, 9. The Armenian Revolutionary Federation, Athens, 10. The Armenian Liberal People's Party, Athens, 11. The Armenian National Committee Athens, 12. The Armenian Secret Army for Liberation, Athens, 13. The Armenian Revolutionary Federation, Athens, 14. The Justice Commandos for the Armenian Genocide, Athens, 15. The Armenian Secret Army, Athens, 16. The Defense Committee for the Armenian Theesis, Athens, 17. The Defense Committee for the Armenian Political Detainees, Athens, 18. The Armenian Athletes Union, Athens, 19. The Armenian Cukure Association, Komotini, 20. The Armenian Youth Association, 21. The World Committee for the Free Armenia, Thessaloniki, 22. The Protogras Armenian Association, Athens, 23. The Armenian National Organization in Greece, Athens, 24. The Armenian Youth Association in Greece, Athens, 25. The Armenian Committee in Greece, Athens, 26. The Orthodox Armenian Central Committee in Greece, Athens, 27. Ayma Komeyard Youth Group, 28. Cilician Armenian Women Union, 29. The Armenian Justice Commandos, 30. The Armenian Solidarity Association (AGBU), 31. The Armenian Revolutionary Federation (TASHNAK), 32. Melkonian Armcnian Institute, 33. The Greek-Armenian Youth League.
THE INTERNAL TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN GREECE
1. AHEI, 2. Akropolou Invitation Movement (KEA), 3: Agonas Student Union, 4. Oem Megas Alexandros, 5. The Independent Peace Movement (AKE), 6. May 1 Organization, 7. Christos Castimis Group, 8. Revolutionary People's Struggle (ELA), 9. Anti-state Struggle Organization, 10. Cells for the Solidarity Against State, 11. August 4 Organization, 12. Soldier Commissions, 13. September 1980 Organization, 14. The Central Organization Commission for the Human and National Rights for the Aegean Macedonia (KDE-MAD), 15. The Aegean Macedonians Minority Rights Group, 16. EKKE, 17. Ethniki Parataksi, 18. Embros, 19. Fib Democratic Brigades, 20. Cretan Liberation Committet, 21. Young Greek Officers Union, 22. Christian Youth, 23. The People's Revengers, 24. Revolutionary People's Union, 25. Revolutionary Celts, 26. The Combatant Team for the Banished Officers, 27. November 1967, 28. The League of Royalists, 28. Falcon, 30. The National Liberation Army of Macedonia, 31. Blue Arrow, 32. National Light, 33. National Committee, 34. National Byzantium Organization, 35. Mihalis Kahezas, 36. Mahitis, 37. OMLE, 38. 17 November, 39. The Students' National Liberation Struggle (MEAK), 40. PanHellen Liberation Movement, 41. Punks, 42. The PanHellen Comatant Union (PAK), 43. PanHellen Royalist Union, 44. Rigas Ferreos, 45. Ropiso Youth Organization, 46. The Rdodope Province Organization for the Democratization of the Army, 47. Social Resistance, 48. Socialist Revolutionary Organization (OSE), 49. National Greek Officers Union, 50. October 20, 51. April 27, 52. November, 21, 53. The Future of Greece, 54. The New Movement, 55. The Greek National Anti-Communist Youth, 56. The Greek Communist Union, 57. The Greek International Organization (EDE), 58. The National Organization of the Greek Officers (ESEA).
THE ANTI-TURKEY TURKISH SUBVERSIVE AND SEPARATIST ORGANIZATIONS IN GREECE
1. The Association for the Minority Rights (EDM), 2. Ala Rizgari, 3. Revolutionary Path, 4. Revolutionary Left, 5. The PanHellenic Committee for the Solidarity with the Democratic Turkish people (PEADILAT), 6. Revolutionary Liberation, 7. Revolutionary Youth, 8. ERNK, 9. IGD, 10. The Kurdish Students Committee, 11. KAWA, 12. KUK, 13. Kurdistan National Liberation Front (KUKC), 14. PKK, 15. Rizgari, 16. SVP 17. TKP/ML, 18. TKP/ML Parliuin, 19. TKP/ML TIKKO, 20. TDY, 21. TKP/E, 22. THEP, 23. TKP, 24. TIP, 25. THKP/C Acilciler, 26. TSIP, 27. TIKP, 28. TDKP, 29. Tekofin, 30. THKO, 31. The Union of Refugees from Turkey and Turkish Kurdistan in Greece, 32. The Union of Democrats and Kurds from Turkey in Greece, 33. Turkey, Kurds and Kurdistan Committee, 34. The Solidarity Union between Turkey and Greece, 35. Turkey and Union and Democrats and Turkish Kurdistan, 36. The Supporting Committee for the Turkish Resistance Movement, 37. VP, 38. The Solidarity Union between the peoples in Greece and Turkey.
THE ASSOCIATIONS IN GREECE RELATED TO CYPRUS
1. The Cypriot Union of Northern Greece, 2. The PanHellen Council for the Cyprus Struggle, 3. The National Council for the Solidarity Commission with the Cypriot people (PEAKI), 4. The Greek Journalists Committee for the Presentation of the Cyprus Thesis, 5. The Solidarity Committee with the Cypriot people, 6. The International Coordination Committee for Cyprus (PSEKA), 7. The World Coordination Committee for the Cyprus Struggle, 8. The Pireaus Cypriot Association, 9. The PanCyprus United Students Union(PEOF), 10. The Greek Women's Movement, 11. The Democratic Front of the Cypriot Students in Thessaloniki, 12. The Cypriot Students Association in Thessaloniki (EKF), 13. The Students' Union of National Cypriots in Thessaloniki, 14. Thessaloniki Greek Cypriot University Graduates Association, 15: The Cyprus Association of the Relatives of the Greek Captives, 16. The Greek Committee for the Relatives of the Lost Persons, 17. The Cypriots Association in Greece, 18. The Solidarity Association for the Cypriot Struggle (SAK), 19. The PanHellenic Committee for the Notification of the Losses of the Cypus Tragedy and the Relatives of the Unnotified Captives.
THE ANTI-TURK ORGANIZATIONS IN THE SOUTHERN CYPRUS
1. The Cypriot Students Association, 2. The PanCypriot Peace and Disarmament Movement (PBSCH), 3. EOKA District Chiefs Association (Sindesmos Domearhon EOKA), 4. PanCypriot Association of the Relatives of Lost Persons, 5. All Cyprios Students and Yougn Experts Federation, 6. Free Girne Association (Elefthdi Kerinia), 7. The Association for the Support to the Cypriot Struggle, 8. The Federation of Cypriots, 9. The New Cyprus Associati, 10. The EOKA Association of Limasol (SAPEL), 71. Free Guzelyurt Club (Elefthero Morfou), 12. The Pan Cypriot Combatants Association (PEA), 13. Pan Cypriot Peace Council (ASE), 14. The International Committee for the Solidarity with Cyprus, 15. The PanCypriot Refugees Association (PEP), 16. The Northern Cyprus Association, 17. The League of the PanHellenic EOKA Comittants, 18. The Refugee Movement of Magosa, 19. The EDEK Friends Association, 20. The Combatants Union of Baf (EAB), 21. PanCyprrot National People's Giberation Front (PEAM), 22. Cyprus National Struggle Organization (EOKA-B), 23. The Association of the Relatives of the EOKA Members, 24. The July 20 Organiurtion, 25. The Pan Cypriot Committee Against the Occupation, 26. The Greek Cypriot Refugee Youth Association from the Turkish Occupied Territories, 27. The Cypriot Intellectuals Association, 28. The International Solidarity Committee with Cyprus 29. Association for the Support to the Cypriot Struggle, 30. The Cypriot Anti-Occupation Movement (PAK) 31. The Association for EOKA Combatants of 1955-1960 in Kseru village and its environs, 32. The Greek Cypriot Orthodox Christians Union (PEHO), 33. The Association of the Omorfans, 34. The Free Kseru Village and its Environs Association, 35. The Free Guzelyurt (Omorfo) Association, 36. The Free Soliates Association, 37. The Free Bella Pais Association (Girne), 38. The Free Pandagia Assoriation, 39. The Rigas Fcrreos Association, 40. The PanCypriot National Affairs Organization, 41. Rigas Association, 42. The Struggle Front (EOKA-affiliated), 43. The Stioa Association, 44. The International Cypriot Struggle Committee, 45. The 411 Greek Cypriot Refugees Union, 46. The Association of the Women's Movement Related to International Affairs, 47. The National Liberation Movement (AEK), 48. The Invincible Girne Club (Adouliti Kerinya), 49. The Cypriot Struggle Filiki Eteria, 50. The EOKA Struggle Association (SAE), 51. The EOKA District Chiefs Association of Girne and Environs, 52. The Unlost Captives and Lost Persons of Cyprus, 53. The Pan Cypriot Inflicted and Rehabilitation Organization (PDAP), 54. The Karpas Coordination Committee (KKK), 55. The Limasol Resistance Combatants Union, 56. The Committe for Justice for Cyprus, 57. The Larnaka-Magusa Refugees Association, 58. The Independent and Free Karpas Association, 59. The Aghios Epiktos Association, 60. The Basipee Association, 61. The Diorios Association, 62. DEOK 63. The EOKA Members Association, 64. The Invincible Lefke Association, 65. Blegal National Council 66. The Free Loutros Association, 67. GODIK
"EOKA", "CHETNIKS" AND THE "PKK": THREE NAMES TO BE CONDEMNED IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND
The "EOKA", "CHETNIKS", and the PKK, what these three names; which is to be condemned in the history of mankind, share is that they are murder networks and terrorist organizations. The EOKA emerged in Cyprus in the beginning of the 1950s, and targeted first the British than the Turkish Cypriots in order to realize the "ENOSIS" through terror.
The Serbian "CHETNIKS", was being known during the World War II by the massacres they applied to the Muslim and Croat people. The Serbian Chetniks came on the scene again, and continue their terror from the point they left at the end of the World War H. The separatist terrorist organization PKK is the last link of this chain.
The PKK, the EOKA and the CHETNIKS... Another common point of these them is their enmity directed toward the Turkish nation and the state. Even the CHETNIKS consider themselves in this group. The CHETNIK commanders in Bosnia-Herzegovina, who committed crimes against humanity, did not refrain from saying that the Muslims they massacred were no different from the Turks in their eyes.
The intimate relations of these three terrorist organizations is another common point among themselves. The only country staunchly supporting internationally isolated Serbia today is Greece. The Greek Prime Minister Karamanlis did not hesitate to visit the Serbian capital, and display his country's diplomatic support to Serb?a at the peak of the carnage in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
The murderers of the EOKA, on the other hand, watch for an opportunity for new massacres. While the EOKA is tried to be reactivated, the EOKA militants, at the end of July, displayed what they would do as soon as the borders with the TRNC is removed. It was not surprising for the world public opinion that in that demonstration the PKK terrorists also took part.
THE “EOKA” WAS THE OTHER FACE OF THE GREEK ARMY BASED IN CYPRUS
The EOKA, a terrorist organization, was established by Greek General Grivas in the beginning of 1950s. It was renamed as EOKA-B in 1963. The EOXA terrorists nourished by Greece attempted to overthrow Makarios and annex Cyprus to Greece in 1974. The EOKA annihilated the Cyprus Republic. In recent days, while the world tries to bring a just and lasting solution to the Cyprus problem, Greece tries to reactivate the EOKA.
The EOKA was used by Greece in order to organize attacks against the Turks living on the island. The target and goal of the murders committed with the agitation of the Orthodox Church was to implement a "genocide" on the Turks who had been living on the island for more than four hundred years.
In this way, the Turks would be massacred or forced to leave the island, and the Cyprus Island, in no way related to "Hellenism" or "Greekness", as the previous examples of Creta, the Western Anatolian Islands and Northern Greece, would be annexed to Greece by a fait accompli. Those seeking a solution to the Cyprus problem should first of all not forget the murders and the terrorist acts of the EOKA terrorist organization. The Southern Cypriot administration has always deceived the world public opinion by saying "We are not accommodating terrorists ".
Whereas, it has embraced international terrorism in order to escalate terrorism in Turkey. If the components which provide this continuous peace in Cyprus are shown as impediments to peace, then who would bear the responsibility of the new EOKA massacres?
The aim of Greece in Cyprus is to annex the island with a fait accompli to Greece, as the previous examples of Creta and the Western Anatolian Islands: Greece staged the same game over again in Cyprus claming the Orthodox people of the island is Greek. However the Orthodox people of Cyprus the Southern Cypriots are not Greek. In the photograph above, the slogan "EOKA-GREECE-CYPRUS-ENOSIS" is seen.
The island of Cyprus is one of the targets of the Greek expansionism. The only crime of the innocent babies in the photograph above was to be Turk. The murderous EOKA members killing and massacring them were planning to realize a genocide in Cyprus, and they were believing that they would unite the island with Greece. However, they not only targeted the Turks but also the Cypriot Orthodox people opposing to their terrorism. President Makarios, from their religion and once, was attempted to be assassinated by them.
Turkey, in order to protect the Cyprus Republic and the people living on the island, using his guarantor rights, intervened in the island, and prevented Cyprus becoming a blood lake, and the genocide of the Turks. Strangely enough, in other to unite Cyprus with Greece, the terror and genocide broken out in the island resemblance in many ways to the terms of CHETNIKS in Bosnia-Herzegovina, and the PKK terror in southeastern Turkey perpetrated by the communist covered PKK which continue to kill the innocent babies and children brutally. The international organizations, as they only remained witness to the massacres of the EOKA terrorists in Cyprus in the past, unfortunately remain bystander to the slaughters of the Bosnian people by the CHETNIK terrorists in Bosnia and the Armenian terrorists in Azerbaijan.
Greece and the southern Cyprus accuse Turkey for military intervention in Cyprus and present Turkey as an "'invader" to the world public opinion. Then who will ask the Greece-Southern Cyprus duo for the massacres that the Turkish Cypriots was subjected to by the Southern Cypriots who then burned and crushed them under the land by bulldozers.
The same slaughters continues in Turkey by the PKK, in Bosnia by the Serbian Chetniks, and in Azerbaijan, by the Armenian gangs. Greece is behind all of them.
NOBODY WOULD KEEP A BLIND EYE TO THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN CYPRUS AND BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
The CHETNICKS in Bosnia-Herzegovina, and EOKA in Cyprus. they are terrorist gangs established in order to realize the "Greater Serbia" and the "Greater Greece" dreams respectively. The Serbian CHETNIK "ethnic cleansing" in Bosnia-Herzegovina and Greek EOKA "Enosis" in Cyprus are the two similar methods of the two terrorist organizations, the EOKA in Cyprus and the CHETNIKS in Serbia. In the photograph above, the flag of the CHETNIKS tells enough about their motives and targets. The PKK, the last link in this terrorist chain, uses the same terrorist methods. Another common point of these three terrorist organizations is their enmity towards Turkey.
There is a human tragedy in Bosnia-Herzegovina before the eyes of the world today. The perpetrators of this tragedy are the CHETNIK gangs massacring the Muslim people in the region by using the similar methods of those used by the EOKA terrorist organization.
The CHETNIKS have themselves called the massacres they committed as "ETHNIC CLEANSING".
The target of their massacres is the same as the one used by the EOKA in Cyprus: By massacring the Muslim people, and expelling them from the lands they have lived for centuries, to annex large part of the Bosnia-Herzegovina to Serbia. The EOKA terrorist tries to realize the "GREATER GREECE" dream, while the CHETNIKS' aim is the realization of the "GREATER SERBIA ".
The "ethnic cleansing" has been systematically applied by the Serbian Chetniks to the Muslim and Catholic Bosnians. In the last decade of the twentieth century, the Serbs founded "concentration camps" in Bosnia-Herzegovina. There were more than 100 thousand Bosnian in these concentration camps. Hundreds of years old mosques were demolished by the Serbian Chetniks. The same kinds of crime against humanity had earlier been committed by the EOKA terrorist in Cyprus.
From the independence declaration of Bosnia-Herzegovina in March 1993 and its subsequent recognition by the community of nations, to August 1993, when I finished this book, the human tragedy in Bosnia-Herzegovina unfortunately continues unabated. The gross human rights violations in Bosnia-Herzegovina has been pointed out in the reports of the United Nations and the European Community.
It is impossible to tell here the murders committed in the midst of Europe in the last decade of the twentieth century, because on this subject, a book does not suffice. While all world condemns the Serbian Chetniks, Greece does not refrain from impudently violating the embargo resolutions imposed on Serbia taken by the United Nations before the eyes of the world. Not only petroleum and foods, but also weapons and ammunition are sent from Greece to Serbia:
Besides, the Greek officers, together with the Serbians, plan and organize "genocide" actions: The Greek Orthodox Church, hand in hand with the Serbian Orthodox Church, consecrates the Serbian Chetniks who massacred thousands of innocent Muslim and Catholic Bosnians. The EOKA in Cyprus, the Chetniks in Bosnia-Herzegovina: Nobody can keep a blind eye to the similarities between them.
The Greek Orthodox Church, The advertisement above is:
"The Week for Supporting our Orthodox Serbian brothers."
Almost 1.5 milion people, mostly the Bosnian Muslims, have been displaced in Bosnia- Herzegovina.
The Bosnian Muslims massacred by the CHETNIKS are seen in the photographs above.
According to the reports of the United Nations and the European Community, more than 1.5 million Bosnians were displaced in the Serbian "ethnic cleansing" drive, and according to the information obtained by these organizations, at least 20 thousand Bosnian women were raped.
EOKA, CHETNIKS, AND THE PKK IN THE SERVICE OF THE “GREATER GREECE”, “GREATER SERBÝA” AND “GREATER SYRIA” DREAMS…
Another terrorist organization similar of the EOKA in Cyprus and the CHETNIKS in Bosnia: The PKK… The PKK terrorists are seen in the photograph above.
The PKK, a drugs and murder network of doubtful antecedents, has overshadowed the EOKA and CHETNIKS with its massacres. This terrorist organization claims that it struggles for the "independence of Kurdistan ". However, it organizes bloody attacks which have not been realized any terrorist organization in the world. For example, it brutally kills the Kurdish people for whom it claims to be struggling. The Kurds it slaughtered are not the people 'resisting and combating the PKK, but women, old people and even children and men of religion. The terror of the PKK does not end here. The tiny infants are also among the targets of the bloody attacks of the PKK. They are shot by machineguns and burned by gasoline. The twists 'of the victim women are cut, in order to steal the gold bracelets.
Abdullah Ocalan... The head of the separatist Marxist-Leninist terrorist organization presenting himself as the "warrior of the Kurds "... Among those the PKK massacred are many tiny infants.
The PKK militants steal the food stock of the poor Kurdish peasants for winter. It is known by everybody that the PKK, as a pawn of some foreign powers, tries to dismember Turkey. The United Nations, the European Community, NATO, USA and many other international organizations and states have declared 'the PKK as a bloody terrorist organization.
At the top of those who nourished and made the PKK a monster comes Syria, the southern neighbor of Turkey. The goal of Syria is not different than that of the Syria's: To dismember Turkey and establish the "GREATER SYRIA" encompassing the southern provinces of Turkey by using the PKK.
As the EOKA is used for the "GREATER GREECE", and Chetniks is used for the "GREATER SERBIA"; Syria uses the PKK in order to realize the dream of "GREATER SYRIA": Besides Syria, the PKK is a pawn also in the hands of Greece and the Southern Cypriots in order to dismember Turkey.
In a new order of international relations marked by the importance of human rights and international peace, these small countries, by creating "EOKA", "PKK", and "CHETNIKS", and other similar terrorist organizations, are not only endangering the regional peace, but also threatening the world peace. It is now inevitable for the preservation of the world peace that countries believing in human rights, should unite against international terrorism.
The Greek generals and deputies visited the PKK training camp in the Bekaa Valley
The photograph of Dimitris Matafias, the retired Greek General, with the head of the terrorist organization PKK in the Halve camp in the Bekaa Valley. Many other Greek officers are seen visiting the PKK camps as civilians. The Greek military Attachés in Syria and Lebanon communicated between Athens and Abdullah Ocalan.
Is this a Kurdish liberation war or a massacre? The time has already come for the west to bring an answer to that question. The PKK is in no way related to Kurds or Kurdism, because it has launched a genocide. The innocent people it slaughtered are the Kurdish people, in the name of whom it claims to murder. The fact that the PKK terrorists were trained by Greek Orthodox origin Middle Eastern terrorists, Habbash and Hawatmeh, is a strange situation. Together with the PKK, more than a thousand Armenian terrorists have been realizing a genocide directed against the Kurds in southeastern Turkey. This could not be in any way called a "liberation war": The other partners of this murder network is Greece, the Southern Cyprus, and Syria. They are using the PKK as a murder sub-contractor in the pursuance of the target of dismembering Turkey. With the weapons provided to the PKK by them, hundreds of tiny infants from 8 months to 10 year children were brutally killed. Besides, pregnant, old people, men of religion and teachers are the targets of the PKK terrorists. It is regrettable to say that some countries which Turkey knows as its allies, consider the PKK murderers as "human" and embrace them.
The PKK terrorists not only kill the Turkish security forces, but the people of the region, any infants, children, men of religion; arid teachers are also the targets and victims of the terrorist organization. The men of religion of Kurdish origin and teachers are shot in front of the mosques and schools, and their bodies and the mosques and school buildings are burned down. In the photograph above, a primary school building burned down by the separatist PKK terrorists is seen.
The PKK terrorists try to destroy all the investments made in the region. The public buildings, factories, schools, highways are among the targets of the PKK.
The innocent children slaughtered by the PKK. The ones in the photograph above are only a few of hundreds of children massacred by the PKK.